We would like you to be excited about B2B and B2C marcom and campaign concepts exactly as you might be about the impossible burger or SpaceX’s new rocket launch. You should be able to tell stories and prepare content that will turn heads and wow any audience. If you can keep up in a fast-paced environment (although with some relaxing Friday beer’s) and have experience from agency or journalism work, you might be the person we are looking for! Especially if you’ve always dreamt of a “The Chosen One” mug sitting on your desk.
In this position, your work will include
- Campaign and content concepting
- Copywriting, scriptwriting
- Social media planning
- Content creation
We expect you to have
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in communications, marketing or journalism (or respective level of knowledge)
- At least 2-3 years of experience in copywriting or creative communications
- Campaign creation references, a passion to create brands that can be loved
- Fluency in English and Finnish, both written and spoken
- A positive attitude, good project management and communications skills
- The ability to plan, produce and edit content independently
- Attention to detail
- Having an interest in the development of digital marketing communications (e.g. social and digital media, SEO)
- An analytical mind and interest in utilising data to develop content
- An eye for the visual
- The chance to work with leading brands in the Nordics
- An opportunity to develop your skills and competences continuously – from strategies to omni-channel digital marketing and analytics
- A positive company culture – we inspire and help each other and have fun together
- A modern office environment in Punavuori, with +80 colleagues in Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen and Oslo
What is it like to work at Marketing Clinic? Read about life at MC here.
- Working hours: Full-time
- Employment period: Permanent
- Location: Helsinki
- Salary: According to agreement
If this jobs sounds like the dream job for you, apply now!
The position will be filled immediately once the right candidate has been chosen.