Our Digital Design Lead will be responsible for designing strategically and conceptually sound digital brand experiences. You will spearhead our digital design competence area and projects for some of the most established global brands. In this role, you will also collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of business strategists, insight & foresight experts, data analysts, marketers, copywriters, growth hackers, and engineers to deliver differentiating digital experiences.
At Marketing Clinic, we believe that no strategy can come to life without creativity – and that no impact can last without strategy. That’s how we have become a leading Nordic team of strategy consultants, analysts and marketing technology experts. If you’ve got the guts of steel necessary to understand and discuss strategy at the C-suite level, and the humble creativity required to turn these insights into a unique, omni-channel impact in people’s lives, then show us your hands-on approach to leading our digital design.
In this position, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of strategically proven, conceptually original, industry-leading digital product experiences
- Development of creative ideas and approaches, as well as original digital service concepts and designs
- Driving projects and design activities at various stages of the design process by using wireframes, user journeys, storyboards, mockups and prototypes
- Leading and mentoring a team of UX designers, interaction designers and UI designers
- Running client workshops, gathering requirements, concepting, and ensuring the design processes are in place prior to project kick-off
- An active role in offering development and sales
We expect you to have:
- A Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in industrial design, graphic design, human interface design, interaction design or another relevant field
- A proven track-record of relevant work experience (creative agency or in-house team)
- Experience in designing and leading the development of design systems for large-scale projects
- Understanding of agile and lean project planning/delivery methods
- Fluency in English and Finnish, both written and spoken
- The ability to lead and produce designs independently
- Hands-on ability, humbleness and the drive to do what it takes
- A portfolio of digital design projects to share
- The chance to create world-class digital products and campaigns across a variety of channels, for some of the best brands out there
- The opportunity to develop your skills and competences continuously – from UX to business strategy, to omni-channel digital marketing and analytics
- A positive company culture – we inspire and help each other and have fun together
- A modern office environment in Punavuori, with +80 colleagues in Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen and Oslo
- Working hours: Full-time
- Employment period: Permanent
- Location: Helsinki
- Salary: According to agreement
If this sounds like the dream job for you, apply now!
The position will be filled immediately once the right candidate has been chosen.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions? Call Antti Moilanen, Vice President, +358 50 438 6017