Who are we at Marketing Clinic?
Marketing Clinic is a company experienced in helping Nordic brands to win amidst ever-increasing global competition. Marketing Clinic helps companies to improve the way they market and communicate, to utilize digital possibilities, and to implement their strategies. This requires providing companies with new perspectives, tools and above all, inspiration.
Our source of inspiration is the end-customer — that is where growth comes from. In today’s rapidly changing world, we inspire businesses and brands to create a positive impact on people’s everyday lives.
We do this by combining strategy, technology, human insight and creativity — and we’re driven by our DNA of fact-based decision-making, real-time action and the end-customer at the heart of everything. We cover the entire commercial value chain, from strategy to execution.
Together with our customers, we uncover the possible and turn it into a positive impact. With our understanding of what global competition requires, we embark on collaborative journeys to create long-lasting competitive advantages.
Your responsibilities are:
- Strategic consulting in projects and with on-going clients
- Sales responsibility of developing MA sales and constantly seeking opportunities with our current and new customers
- Ensuring that our competences and resources are on the required level and participating on recruitment process in MA related matters
- Acting as a part of our offering development team and developing MA offering as a part of holistic offering
- Possibly acting as a team lead (not mandatory)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing automation and digital marketing
- Great team work, communication and facilitation skills
- Understanding of different marketing technologies and most common MA platforms
- Master’s degree is definitely a good thing, but we understand that there are other ways to become a true Marketing Automation professional
- Fluent Finnish and English are must. Swedish skills are a big plus
- A diverse and fun job in an international environment at one of the most successful consultancies in the Nordics
- The possibility to work with some of the leading brands in the Nordics
- An opportunity to develop your skills and competences constantly
- A positive company culture – we inspire and help each other and have fun together
- An office in Punavuori
- Start: As soon as possible
- Working hours: Full-time
- Location: Helsinki
- Salary: According to agreement