Marketing Clinic offers a unique combination of strategy, marketing and communications, technology, human insight and creativity. We cover the entire commercial value chain from strategy to market impact. Would you like to join us in helping businesses to create a positive impact on people’s everyday lives?
We are now searching for an experienced, self-motivated and creative senior communications professional to strengthen our growing team of 80+ strategy, insight, marketing and communications experts, who always have the customer at heart. You should already have several years of professional experience as a leading communications consultant or advisor or already have held a leadership position in corporate communications with an international company.
At Marketing Clinic, you will get to demonstrate a hands-on approach to direct development and execution of communications initiatives related to corporate strategy, brand and internal communications.
In this position, you will be responsible for
- Advising C-level executives and communication leaders in demanding strategy, M&A and change communication projects
- Creating and executing strategic communications plans together with our customer teams
- Project management of our key accounts’ communications streams
- Actively identifying sales opportunities and turning them into projects together with the whole Marketing Clinic team
- Communications and content expertise to drive offering development
We expect you to have
- A Master’s degree in a suitable field (such as communications, economics or marketing)
- 10+ years of work experience in communications (agency or in-house)
- Excellent skills in English and Finnish, both written and spoken
- A positive, can-do attitude and co-operation skills
- Good project management and leadership skills
- The ability to lead and produce content independently
- Challenging assignments for leading companies in the Nordics, with C-level decision makers as customer contacts
- A brilliant team of professionals as colleagues, a bunch of people who take their work seriously without taking themselves too seriously
- The chance to continuously develop your skills and capabilities through our broad services offering based on the varied assignments you will be tackling together with highly competent colleagues
- A positive company culture
- A modern office environment in Punavuori, with 80+ colleagues in Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen and Oslo
- Working hours: Full-time
- Employment period: Permanent
- Location: Helsinki
- Salary: According to agreement
The position will be filled immediately once the right candidate has been chosen.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline: “Senior Advisor, strategy and change communication”.
Please direct inquiries to:
VP, MC Impact Finland
+358 50 438 6017