The company was founded in 2004 and has its head office in Helsinki. The Swedish market has been identified as a growth priority for Marketing Clinic Group which is why we are looking to expand the team further in order to realize the potential.
This role combines a strong focus on business development together with client management as well as leading and participating in projects as the senior subject matter expert.
The core service areas for this role are Retail and Category development together with Commercial excellence.
You will be responsible for generating sales by developing existing clients as well as attracting new ones by active prospecting as well as taking a major role in driving the brand awareness and image of Marketing Clinic via fx social media and customer events.
In projects you will act as the client director and work together with our Senior researcher and analyst as well our Junior consultants and be responsible for the quality of our delivery as well as ensuring project profitability.
The position is located in Stockholm and might require traveling depending on the geographic scope of the different projects.
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for an individual with a strong growth and commercial mindset as well as a passion for creating a positive impact for our customers.
Furthermore, we expect you to have:
- 5+ years of experience of working in a management consultancy including:
- Expertise in retail development and offering development (physical and digital) from a retailer and supplier perspective
- Experience of strategies and development within one or several of the following areas: Store & shelf layout, assortment, pricing, promotion
- Understanding of the dynamics of Category management and development
- Proven results of sales development and new client acquisition
- In addition to a background in consultancy experience from retail companies is a plus
- A strong network among potential clients
- Proven experience of working towards top management as a trusted advisor
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills including the ability to run engaging workshops
- Excellent language skills in Swedish and English, Finnish considered a plus
For more information please contact
Katarina Jerndahl, CEO Marketing Clinic Sweden
+46 (0)76 775 22 01